PinkyMinky’s Handmade & Original Shop sells items made by artist Jane Livesey from her home studio in West Didsbury, Manchester, UK.
PinkMinky’s dolls are collector’s items, not intended for small children and babies.
Gift Wrapping and Sending
- All items come in their unique box with a personalised label.
- All major credit and debit cards.
- You may choose to checkout via PayPal or Stripe.
- I send items by Royal Mail recorded, so please be aware that a signature will be required to receive your purchase.
- I may use a courier service if you are making a large order.
- UK customers should receive their order within five days of placing it, or within 14 days for International customers.
- For custom and made-to-order items, please get in touch with me before you order so I can give you a reasonable estimate of how long it will take.
If you require express delivery, please get in touch with me before purchasing.
- I use Royal Mail tracked and signed (where available).
- Please see individual listings for prices.
- Please note that the postage cost reflects the parcel’s weight, size, and value, so your purchase is insured in transit. Combing postage for International orders is only possible if the value of your order is below £250 or £1000 for UK orders.
- I cannot be responsible for additional taxes or customs levies from your purchase.
If An Item Is Lost/Damaged In Transit
Once an item has been posted, it is the responsibility of The Royal Mail or courier service. I will not take responsibility for these items as it is beyond my control. However, I retain all proof of postage for the items, and where possible, all things have a tracking number (tracking numbers are not available for certain countries).
Please allow a reasonable time for the parcel to arrive, as Royal Mail states it may take up to 15 working days.
Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected if, for any reason, you wish to return a product bought from Pinkyminky. If you are not satisfied with a product, please notify me within seven days of the delivery date and return the goods to: Pinkyminky’s Handmade and Original Shop, c/o Jane Livesey, 9 Warwick Avenue, West Didsbury, MANCHESTER, M20 2LL, UK. Items will be refunded or exchanged, providing that you do not use the thing; it is in the same re-sellable condition as when you first bought it, and you have taken reasonable care to ensure that any item is returned to us safely and not damaged in transit. Dolls must be returned in their original box with all labels attached. Post and package costs are non-refundable, and I am not held responsible for returns that do not reach me.
Any claim by you in respect of any shortages and defects in the goods must be notified to us by you within seven days of the delivery date, stating the nature of the shortage/defect and quoting the invoice number; failure to notify me will deem you to have accepted the goods. Where you make a valid claim regarding any shortages or defects, and I am liable for the assertion, I will make up the shortages or replace the goods free of charge or refund the price of the goods in question to you. In addition, for defective* goods, I will refund you reasonable costs incurred for postage of the goods but shall have no further liability to you. If you do not notify me accordingly, I shall have no liability for any defects, and you shall be bound to pay for the goods. Your statutory rights as a consumer are not affected.*This does not include signs of wear on vintage elements or quirks of being handmade.
You may apply only one discount code per purchase.